代理:
??In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.
??考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。
??We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.
??我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。
??We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
??我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。
??We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
??我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。
??We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.
??我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。
??We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.
??我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。
??Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.
??除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。
??When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
??当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。
??I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
??我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。
??We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.
??我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。
??I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.
??我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。
??When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
??您何时签定代理协议呢?
??The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.
??为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。
??I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.
??我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。
??Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?
??那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?
??I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.
??希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。
??We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.
??我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。
??I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
??我们这次再访是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长三年。
??I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.
??我有权被指定为你方代理。
??Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
??你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。
??
??索赔:
??We've given your claim our careful consideration.
??我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
??We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.
??关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
??The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.
??中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
??We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
??我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
??Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
??有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
??We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
??我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
??I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
??我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
??We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
??我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
??But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
??很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
??I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
??我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
??I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
??贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
??We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
??我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美圆。
??I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
??我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
??There are some different types of claims.
??索赔有几种不同的类型。
??This is a claim on quality.
??这是质量索赔。
??This is a claim on shortweight.
??这是短重索赔。
??This is a claim on delayed shipment.
??这是延期装运索赔。
??Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
??短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
??Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
??延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
??Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
??品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。
0条评论